- One bedroom (600 sq ft) rent at $650.00
- Two bedrooms (700 sq ft) rent at $725.00
- 50% of a month’s rent required for a deposit
- Rents subject to change
- Heat and hot water are included in rent in the apartment building.
- Two bedroom patio homes (850 sq ft) with one single covered car port and 5 appliances rent at $750.00 plus all utilities
- Patio Homes are row house style, single story having a kitchen, dining and living room, 2 bedrooms, laundry room, 5 appliances and a raised outside deck. All utilities are the responsibility of the tenant. Heat is natural gas.
Rents are not subsidized; however, low-income seniors may be eligible for rental assistance through SAFER (Shelter Aid for Elderly Renters).
Upon request and management approval, a small pet may be allowed, and raised gardening boxes are available (depending on demand).
Ken & Murray Forde House is a three-story, 40 unit apartment complex that includes 1 and 2 bedroom suites. Each unit has a full kitchen with fridge and stove, bedroom, bathroom, living room, and storage room. The building is equipped with an elevator and extra wide hallways to accommodate wheelchairs and electric carts. Some suites are designed to accommodate wheelchairs.
Coin operated laundry facilities are located on each floor. Tenants are responsible for providing their own change and laundry products.
The main floor has a large common room/lounge with kitchen facilities for the use of all tenants.
Page last updated: Last updated: October 15, 2016 at 10:24 am