Willow Point Supportive Living is a self supporting Charity. Our rental income meets our basic day-to-day needs. However, with our aging infrastructure, we are finding that we require funding to help cover the large costs of repairs, upgrades and maintenance.
Willow Point Supportive Living Society gratefully accepts donations and issues tax receipts. To make a secure, online donation using a credit card, click on the “Donate Now” button below.
Donations can be made in honour or in memory of loved ones.
Donations by check can be made payable to WPSLS at 100-142 Larwood Road, Campbell River, BC., V9W 1S2.
There are many ways of assisting us through donations and funding.
1. You can click on the link to Canada Helps to make a cash donation.
2. You can donate cash, check or usable property.
3. You can donate once, once in a while, or regularly monthly or annually.
4. You can donate through your will. (Planned giving, leaving a gift through your will).
5. You can donate assets now or now with the stipulation that you continue to use them until you pass away.
6. You can start a life insurance policy with the beneficiary being a Charity.